It’s here again! It’s time for me to head back home to the Disney Parks in Orlando for the semi annual family trip. As usual, I am so excited to pack up and get ready to go, but before I go, I need to write up a packing list so I don’t leave anything behind.
I would consider myself a bit of a self proclaimed Disney vacation expert at this point. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve visited, but seriously, I have learned so much about what you need and DON’T need when you’re traveling the parks. Believe it or not, your list can be relatively simple! The less you need to carry in the sweltering heat, the absolute better.
This post contains affiliate links. What this means is if you purchase through the provided links I may receive a portion of the sales. This is at no additional cost to you and helps me to keep writing often! Thanks for the love!
In addition, the products linked are NOT sponsored through the company or seller. I just really love these products and they make my life super simple when traveling! I hope this list is helpful to you and thank you for the support.
Plane Packing List
- Portable Charger
- Pillow for plane naps!
- TSA approved containers for liquids
- Water Bottles or mugs to save money on those expensive in air drinks!
- IPad for entertainment
- Dramamine (if needed)
- Personal Medications
- Feminine products (if needed)
Checked Bag Packing List
- Sweater (it gets chilly at night!)
- Walking shoes
- Flip flops
- Swim Suit
- Beach Towel (if not provided by hotel or resort)
- First Aid Kit
- Face wash
- Comb or brush
- Waterproof Eyeliner/Mascara
Packing List for Parks Bag
- Water bottle (water in the park is crazy expensive!)
- Chargers, Portable chargers
- Magic Bands
- Minnie Ears
- Painkillers, Allergy Medicine
- Snacks (granola or snacks that won’t melt in the sun!)
- Glide (Lifesaving product right here)
- Pins to trade (Buy ahead online!)
- Addresses of friends so you can send post cards from Main Street USA!
- Bandaids to help sore feet
- Portable fan
Are you headed to an amusement park this summer for a day getaway or for a vacation? What’s in your bag as you get ready to go? Best item you’ve ever discovered that makes travel easier? Share in the comments below!
Also, check out my post about keeping cool in Disney World here.