A new month spells for new opportunities and a fresh start. I’ve been clinging to my resolutions since the new year started, but I think that every month is a perfect opportunity to get started on some new goals and become as best as we possibly can.
This month, I want to focus on being the best I can be and working on the aspects of myself that I know could be better. I want to improve a few aspects of myself, from health to overall attitude.
Physical Health Goals
- 10,000 steps daily. There are so many benefits to walking and getting in the exercise you need daily. It helps physical and mental health, and is one of my favorite ways to destress.
- Get under the 170 lb mark. I am getting SO CLOSE and can’t wait to hit that milestone. It will be a huge reward to all the work I’m putting in to get healthier and lose weight!
- Yoga twice a week. I love doing yoga, and it is one of the most relaxing activities that I know. I need to fit it in to my schedule more!
Mental Health/Attitude Goals
- See the world in a more positive light. After spending the last half a year or so sick, I want to make sure this month that I am facing each day with positivity and energy. Everyday has the potential to be a great one!
- Take time to slow down. Somedays, I feel like unless I do it all, it’s not enough. I need to take time this month to focus on me, and not letting myself get too overwhelmed.
- Sleep! This month, I want to try to get 8 hours a night (as much as possible). My outlook and health would greatly benefit from consistent sleep.
- I want to consistently have new content every week, and love what I’m writing each week, too!
- Instagram! I hope that this month I can grow my Instagram to 7k followers! We’ll see though!
Do you have any goals for this month? Share them with me in the comments below, I would love inspiration for next months goals!
Check out my last post from Cleveland’s Wizard World Comic Con!
Pin me for later!