June is here! It’s the first month this year that I won’t be in school full time, so I am excited to hash out some new June goals and see what I can accomplish this month. I wish I had done a May goals, as my latest was back in March, but I am excited to get everything I want to do written down. Writing things down for whatever reason makes it a lot more likely that I’ll actually get it done.
So, lets get to it!
June Goals – Physical Health
- Walk more! I know this was a goal in my past post and theres still so much that I could be doing. Walking is good for your overall health, and I want to try to get to 10,000 steps as much as I can. Plus, I have a Disney Vacation coming up this month and I’m sure I’ll be hitting my step goals those days!
- Drink more water. This is always a given for me. Drinking more water leads to healthier skin and feeling more energized, and I’m just about always tired. I’m aiming for 64oz a day.
- Eat more things that come from the earth directly. I need to fit more “clean” foods into my diet for health’s sake. Plus, summer is the best time to get fresh fruit and veggies to cook with!
June Goals – Emotional Health
- Stop caring about what other people think/say. I allow other people’s opinions to hold way too much value over my head. In all reality, it doesn’t matter whatsoever what anyone else thinks about what I do or am doing, because I’m doing it for me. So, if you don’t like it for some reason, whatever.
- Let go of mistakes I’ve made in the past. There isn’t a thing I can do about them now, so stop focusing on them so much! I feel like getting this one down pat will be a massive weight off my shoulders.
- Start a bullet journal! I have been pinning so many ideas for a bullet journal, and I feel like it would be so much fun to start! I love that you can customize them to be however you want, and there is one in my near future! Maybe I’ll even document and share my bullet journal so you guys can start one too.
June Goals – Blogging
- Grow my Pinterest account! I know that it can be a great source of traffic, and I’m doing my best to learn how to use the platform to the best of my ability. It can be confusing, but at least I’m giving it a shot!
- Grow my Instagram to 7K followers! I am so close, and it will be so amazing to finally hit that next milestone. I feel like it’s a never ending battle, but so far, so good!
- Work on more sponsored campaigns! I was lucky enough to work with 19 companies within the last month, and I am hoping for another packed month of goodness! New things are on the horizon!
What’s on your agenda for the month? Plans? Goals? Let me know in the comment section below.